How to Webcast your DrumCircle for DRUMSTRONG through FaceBook Live
1) Connect to the internet. You'll need electric power and high speed internet connection (dial up won't work)
3) Connect your camera to your computer (or use built-in camera on computer/phone).
4) Click the CREATE 'Live' Button near the top of the FaceBook page (under the picture).
5) Position your camera/computer/phone so it includes the best angle with good light and sound for your Circle (and won't get bumped).
6) Choose 'Share on your Timeline' or 'Share in an Event' and post to your Event Page or ours.
7) "Say something about this video" like "DRUMSTRONG Barcelona, May 16 Hello DS Family! Drumming to BEAT Cancer"
8) Title" your video "DRUMSTRONG Barcelona 1"
9) Be sure your camera is not in a place where people will block the view or gather to talk. Up high is good.
10) Now click the "Go Live" button in the bottom right corner. You are webcasting Live!
11) FaceBook Live only allows a limited record time (an hour to two?) so please keep an eye on the device and as soon as it cuts off, re-start the webcast recording and add new "Title" "DRUMSTRONG Barcelona 2", etc.
12) Every once in a while, come say hey to the DS Family around the world. Hold up a fun sign. Encourage your Circle to wave and play for us. Extras :: A message board to hold up to the camera with your DRUMSTRONG City
13) If you know that another city is tuned in (and drumming along), try a little tempo change to the camera and invite the world to pick up their tempo with you. Or quiet or louder or a bit of Rumbleness...
They will see you and if they are webcasting as well, they will record their response to you.
Seoul and Kuala Lumpur had us projected on a screen in their Circles and could actually see and play with us!
We recommend that you test it ahead of time.
Thanks for participating -- see you on the web!!
Pikes Peak, Colorado :: 2009
:: DS CITIES ::